Your bespoke journey begins with a consultation to discuss your initial inspiration and design ideas.
Once we've established an initial design direction and proposed budget, we'll sketch out a series of design ideas that are unique to you. When you're happy with the sketches, we'll then prepare a series of detailed drawings.
Once the design has been finalised we'll provide you with a quote for your bespoke item. We require a payment of 60% of the cost upfront, and the remaining 40% is to be paid once the piece is delivered.
Bespoke jewellery isn't just about the final piece — it's about the journey.
Please note that we are also able to Special Order one of our existing pieces to your specifications.
Our bespoke service provides you with the opportunity to be involved in every step of the creation of a one-of-a-kind piece of jewellery — designed and crafted to your personal requirements.
Each piece of bespoke jewellery has its own price — which varies according to: the metal, the gemstone and the complexity of the design. You'll get a quote for the piece before production starts.
Fairtrade and eco-friendly
We encourage our bespoke clients to consider using fairtrade and eco-friendly materials.